POPULAR WWE STAR SHARES ANGER OVER ATTEMPTS TO KILL HIS CAREER



A popular WWE star with more than 20 years of experience has opened up about his anger at others trying to kill his career.

Before finding success on the WWE roster, LA Knight was a familiar face in TNA/Impact Wrestling and had success in the NWA and on the independent scene.

He had a short run in 2013 where he would appear on NXT primarily as enhancement talent before his release in August 2014.

Despite his success across multiple companies that has seen him carry championships, including being a former Impact World Champion and NWA World Tag Team Champion, Knight’s career has seen retaliation from others.

Speaking on Insight with Chris Van Vliet, LA Knight explained:

I’ve had attempts on my career. And what I mean by that is people trying to kill my career, you know, so there’s a lot of there’s a lot of anger. There’s a lot of      frustration, but there’s also a lot of vindication at this point.

“Some of that anger still so that hate letter to wrestling is still enough. It’s my biggest love and my biggest frustration.”

Knight would go on to explain how he turned the negativity towards his career from others into a positive for himself, adding:

“I almost need the negativity push up against in some strange way where it’s like if things are going too well I’m almost just like I think I lost my edge.”


He is set to compete in the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match on July 1 2023 with Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, Santos Escobar, Butch, Damian Priest and Logan Paul all vying to secure a shot at a WWE men’s championship.

AEW’s Mark Henry has recently spoken about LA Knight, suggesting that the star should make some noise to get attention in WWE.

Booker T has also shared his belief that WWE should “put a rocket” on Knight given his growing popularity.

Previously, fans took to social media to express their disgust over the piped-in audio used to mask the real reaction to LA Knight on WWE SmackDown in May.

Transcript from Sescoops.

Follow as on Instagram

Follow as on Twitter

Comments